All questions are worth 20 points:
- What is the “onion concept”? How does it work? How do you keep alert in a job that can seem monotonous over time?
- Explain the five steps for creating a successful business continuity management plan.
- If a client were to ask about self-defense techniques and equipment, what suggestion could an entry-level private security person provide?
- What are some of the duties of a Loss Prevention Agent? What is management concerned with after reviewing the accounts and ledgers of a retail organization?
- What are five red flags for shoplifting? Provide an example of an experience you have had or witnessed in regards to someone shoplifting. What happened? Was private security involved?