LABSWE Disciplinary Case Reviews
This exercise is designed to (1) increase your understanding of the LA Social Work Practice Act/Rules and Regulations. (2) become familiar with the regulatory process and (3) begin to develop proactive skills in avoiding any type of sanctions or disciplinary action.
You will review 4 LABSWE Disciplinary Cases that are posted on Moodle that represent a variety of ethical violations. You will use the outline below to complete your review of these cases.
- Each review will be 1-2 pages long.
- Please ensure that all required components are included.
- Responses should be in complete sentences.
- Cite when appropriate and include a reference sheet.
Case Review Format
- Clearly identify the case being reviewed.
- Note if it is Consent Order Agreement or Hearing/Proceeding
- Briefly summarize the identified violation(s) which may include NASW ethical standards or practice act regulations.
- Briefly summarize the disciplinary action sanctioned by the Board.
- Reflect on your personal reaction to this case and if you agree with discipline action.
- Discuss warning signs and actions that could have been taken to avoid this situation.
- Discuss ways you will be pro-active to avoid this dilemma.
Are you overwhelmed by your class schedule and need help completing this assignment? You deserve the best professional and plagiarism-free writing services. Allow us to take the weight off your shoulders by clicking this button.