This essay will demonstrate your understanding of the play, its characters, its themes and also allow you to give a critical opinion. It should be around 1500 words, 6 sides of a4.
The essay must contain:
• A discussion of at least two characters in the play; who they are? Why they are important? Do they change or develop in any way through the play? How are the characters linked/connected?
• A discussion of one of the plays themes that you found interesting.
• At least 3 quotations, analyzed, from the play.
• Your critical opinion. The play is nearly Four Hundred years old; did you enjoy it? Would you recommend it to others to read? Why?
• The essay must be structured into paragraphs.
Are you overwhelmed by your class schedule and need help completing this assignment? You deserve the best professional and plagiarism-free writing services. Allow us to take the weight off your shoulders by clicking this button.