If you’re looking for some good Bible discussion topics for your next small group meeting, you’ve come to the right place! Here are 10 thought-provoking questions that will get everyone talking.
Bible Discussion Topics for Groups
The Bible is a rich source of material for group discussion. Here are fifty topics drawn from different parts of Scripture that could be used to generate lively discussion in your group.
1. How does your personal relationship with God affect your interpretation of the Bible?
2. What do you think are the most important lessons we can learn from the life of Jesus?
3. What do the Old Testament stories teach us about human nature?
4. How does our understanding of sin impact our reading of the Bible?
5. What is your favorite Psalm and why?
6. What do the Parables teach us about God’s kingdom?
7. How does Paul’s view of Justification by Faith shape our understanding of the gospel message?
8. What does James say about faith and works? Are they necessary companions or two separate things altogether?
9. How does Revelation help us understand the ultimate purpose of God’s plan for history?
10. These are just a few possible discussion topics – there are many more that could be generated from a close reading of Scripture! As you discuss these topics, keep in mind that your goal is to grow closer to God andto each other, and to deepen your understanding of His Word.
You can also check out :
How Many Sentences Are in a Paragraph
Creative Narrative Essay Topics
Creative Synthesis Essay Topics
1 Step on how to write an introduction for an argumentative essay
Find out more Capstone Project Ideas for Nursing Leadership [50 Topics]
check out 130+ Good nursing capstone project ideas to Write About)
As you continue, thestudycorp.com has the top and most qualified writers to help with any of your assignments. All you need to do is place an order