This is a sample Architecture Assignment that Mytoptutor.com’s experts can help you with. Order now, and have an expert with at least an MA degree help you out. We will follow the formatting guideline for any academic paper, and do a plagiarism check before the paper is handed over to you.
Research and analyze the complex relationship between Japanese and early European Modern architecture (pre World War II). How did traditional Japanese architecture influence the European Modernists? What concepts were prioritized? How did European Modern architecture then influence later Modern Japanese architecture? How were concepts used, interpreted, and returned? Why? How did the meanings behind these spatial approaches change to reflect each group? Use a minimum of four architectural examples (with images) to support your thesis. (1500 words).
Bibliography and full citations are required; all following the Chicago Manual of Style. A minimum of twelve sources are required in your bibliography.
- Research! Start with some key searches and collect as much as you can that may seem relevant to your topic.
- Organize your sources as you start developing your ideas.
- After going through the sources, confirm one clear thesis that you would you like to explore.
- Identify and define this thesis in one sentence.
- Research again!
- Reorganize your sources to support this thesis.
- Make an outline or matrix breaking down your supporting ideas and the materials you have to support them.
- Collect more information if you find you are unable to support your concept adequately with your initial searches.
- Organize your ideas and data to support your thesis when developing your essay’s content.
- Identify how and why the material supports and strengthens your thesis in each paragraph.
- Include a clear introduction and a meaningful conclusion.
- Proofread for typos and grammatical inconsistencies.
Are you overwhelmed by your class schedule and need help completing this assignment? You deserve the best professional and plagiarism-free writing services. Allow us to take the weight off your shoulders by clicking this button.